NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
Fall Journal highlights social ethics, right to life issues
Five in-depth articles, on issues ranging from Jesus and social ethics to euthanasia, are included in the Fall 2011 issue of "The Journal of Ministry and Theology," BBS' semi-annual scholarly publication.
"The Journal of Ministry and Theology" is a forum for in-depth reporting, analysis, discussion, and debate. It is devoted to the growth of pastors and educators through interaction with contemporary critical issues and methodologies from the perspective of a biblical worldview.
The publication provides a forum for faculty, students, and friends of BBS to apply theology in ministry for the benefit of local church and parachurch organizations.
Fall articles include:
- Gospel Centeredness, Jesus, and Social Ethics by Seminary Dean Dr. Mike Stallard
- Does God Want You to be Rich? A Practical Theologian's Response to the Gospel of Prosperity by Victoria University Associate Professor Dr. Gregory Hollifield
- Right to Life, Right to Death by Assistant Director of Ph.D. Studies and BBS Associate Professor Dr. Kenneth Gardoski
- The Spiritual War for Ephesus by Journal Editor and BBS Associate Professor Dr. Gary Gromacki
- Chiliasm in the Early Church until Nicea: Apostolic Fathers by Kiev Theological University Academic Dean and Ph.D. candidate Rick Perhai
Learn more at www.bbc.edu/journal. Subscriptions and single-issue orders are available.
For questions on the journal, contact Dr. Gary Gromacki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570.585.9395.
Baptist Bible Seminary offers students a genuine blend of rigorous academic content and transformational hands-on applications. Five advanced degrees are available in several affordable and flexible formats.
To learn more, call 800.451.2287 or email BBSadmissions@bbc.edu.
Posted on: 12/19/2011 9:43:19 AM