FINANCIAL AID » Online Education
An excellent, biblical education at BBC&S is an important and affordable investment. Many kinds of financial aid are available to help cover the cost of your education. The following information will guide you in finding the aid you need to make your education as inexpensive as possible.
1. Complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
2. Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the federal processor after completion of your FAFSA.
3. Respond immediately to requests for documentation.
4. Research and apply for outside grants and scholarship.
5. Read your preliminary award letter.
6. Ask questions to the helpful staff of the Office of Student Financial Services.
Documents & Forms
• Guide to Costs
• Fee Schedule
• Forms (FAFSA, loans, tuition validation)
• Student Billing and Payment Policies
• Student Lending Code of Conduct
• Seminary Tuition Comparison of Masters Degree Programs
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
programs, catalog, library...
apply online, request info, visit...
campus tour, community, about the area...
counseling center, bookstore, publications...
administration, doctrine, accreditation...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
bios, profiles, contact info...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...
choose from our 3 degrees...