We are providing a very affordable opportunity for a college visit experience, combined with a Winter Retreat.
- Student Registration includes lodging, t-shirt, meals (three meals on Friday, three on Saturday, and Sunday breakfast), a ticket to the concert, and a ticket to go snow tubing. All registrations must be completed online.
- Cost is $35. Registrations are due by January 20.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- In order to guarantee each visiting student has a full experience on campus, we limit the number of attendees. We accept registrations on a “first come, first served” basis and only accept registrations from high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors, and from current college students considering transferring to BBC.
- All students must complete an insurance waiver to attend.
To download the form, click here.
- All parents, pastors and/or sponsors need to register online.
- No cost for meals.
- Cost is $20 for tubing.
- Pastors and sponsors who come with a group of 8 or more will receive a reimbursement of gas for one car - up to $100 max.
- BBC is unable to provide housing for parents and sponsors.
For a list of area hotels, please click here.
What should I bring?
Please bring a Bible, pillow, sleeping bag, toiletries, towels, and proper attire for tubing. You may also want to bring spending money for Byrdies and the Underground Café.