Parents » Safety & Security
At Baptist Bible College, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety of our students. Our Safety and Security Department serves the campus by maintaining a safe and peaceful environment.
- The department consists of trained guards who provide 24-hour campus coverage.
- Grounds and buildings are continuously patrolled by security guards, either on foot or in a security vehicle.
- Residence halls are locked and checked continuously through the night.
- All parking lots and walkways on campus are well lit.
- Stop signs, crosswalks, and speed limits are strategically placed to ensure the safety of both pedestrians and drivers.
Our Security Department can be reached at all times:
From on-campus phones: 9200
From off-campus or cell-phones: 570.585.9200
All students who own and use a vehicle on campus must register their vehicle with the Safety and Security Department. They’ll need to provide a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance and registration as well as pay a registration fee.
Director of Safety and Security
Ken Morris brings over 25 years of experience to his role as BBC&S’s Director of Safety and Security. He has served as a deputy sheriff, patrolling police officer, field training officer, and Special Response Team (SWAT) member.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...