Parents » Overview
As a parent, nothing is more important to you than your child’s well-being. We understand that even after your student has left for college, your involvement in his or her life is vital.
Our goal is to help you stay both connected and active.
Whether you are the parent of a current or future student, our website will provide you with useful information and a number of helpful services:
- Discover our vision for your student’s academic and spiritual development and view the “Go Beyond” video on our Why BBC? page.
- You can better familiarize yourself with our campus and the surrounding area by checking out our Campus Tour and About the Area pages.
- Gain important contact information.
- View a Semester Schedule here.
- Learn our strategies for ensuring your student’s physical safety.
- Send your student a gift through one of our available services.
- Find out how you can get involved.
- View a helpful list of frequently asked questions.
What they say
“We wanted to send our kids to a school where they’d learn outside of the classroom – where they’d learn to serve and give. I’ve never encountered a school with a heart for training individuals or with the passion for ministry that BBC demonstrates.”
- Richard Palmer, parent of BBC alum
"Everyone is so nice and we couldn't be more thankful that our son is there. He was all settled in and making friends and having a great time when we left. We can't wait till we get to come back for a visit! We love BBC and would be perfectly happy to just move right on campus!"
- Cheri Pannebaker, parent of BBC student
BBC students are significantly more satisfied with their college experience compared to counterparts at select Christian colleges and other four-year private higher education institutions. Read more here.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...