NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
BBC&S launches new Alumni website
A fresh look, improved navigation, and new slideshows and photos are among the features on the new Baptist Bible College & Seminary Alumni website.
The upgrade of www.bbc.edu/alumni makes the website more useful, informative, and appealing. It includes one-click connections to update information, become a Ministry Partner, find other alumni, get email news and updates, visit a photo gallery, and link with friends on Facebook. Alumni news and events are also prominent.
Among the additions:
- More on Alumni Association. Refreshed and updated, the site contains more contacts, connections, and details about people, events, and opportunities to engage with others.
- Alumni Kiosk slideshow. Photos of BBC&S through the years are online. The presentation mirrors the attractive Alumni Kiosk area adjacent to the rotunda in Jackson Hall.
- Added career resources. More links and a reorganized listing provides greater help to alumni. An updated Career Services section, with added features to improve career assistance, will be added soon.
- Improved navigation. The site offers high utility, with users better able to scan and find what they need.
The upgrade follows the creation of a new gateway to online distance learning classes and degrees at www.bbc.edu/online and reconstruction of the Baptist Bible College website, www.bbc.edu/college.
The main site - www.bbc.edu - has details on the College, Graduate School, Seminary, Defender Athletics, and offers ways to become involved and give to BBC&S.
Baptist Bible College & Seminary offers 38 academic programs, from a one-year Bible Certificate to PhDs. Programs are available at the Clarks Summit campus, online, and through several distance learning options. To learn more, go to www.bbc.edu or call 570.586.2400.
Posted on: 6/22/2009 9:23:55 AM
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...