BBC: Christian Bible College Academics – International Students
BBC is home to a growing and diverse group of international students. We welcome and encourage international students to apply.
We are authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. If you’re considering BBC, you must complete a pre-application before submitting the application for acceptance. Please allow six months to process international student applications.
Note: International student requirements do not apply to Canadian citizens.
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 800.451.7664 (within the U.S.) or 570.586.2400, ext. 9389 (outside the U.S.). You can also email Sean MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a quick review of the process:
1. Pre-application form
Complete the pre-application form. Upon approval of this pre-application form, you will be sent a complete application packet.
- Letter of recommendation
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from the field council of an American mission board with a similar doctrinal statement to that of BBC&S.
- Obtain official transcripts of all secondary, college, and seminary records. These must include a certified English translation, the subjects completed, and the name of the certificate, diploma, or degree received.
- Note: There may be a fee ($150 to $200 U.S.) to review your transcripts.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
- An official record of your TOEFL must be sent to Admissions. The minimum required scores are: 500 (paper), 173 (computer), along with ACT or SAT test scores.
- I-901 form/fee
- After you receive your I-20 from BBC, you will need to file the I-901 form. This will cost you $100. To fill out the form and submit the fee, click here and follow the directions. The easiest and quickest way to take care of this fee is to pay online with a credit card. We would strongly recommend that you use this method.
- Medical report
- Send a medical report, in English, from a licensed physician. This report must certify that you are physically able to travel to the U.S. and meet the demands of a college education.
- Married students
- If you are married, your spouse will need to write a letter stating agreement and support of your attendance at BBC. Your spouse must also include a testimony of his/her conversion and relationship with Jesus Christ. If your spouse and/or family is not coming with you to the U.S., please explain how you plan to provide for them.
- Non-refundable deposit
- If accepted, a $1,000 U.S. non-refundable deposit will be required 30 days before school starts. It is preferred that the initial enrollment for an international student begins in a fall semester.
Please send your pre-application and all related material to:
Baptist Bible College
Office of Admissions
538 Venard Road
Clarks Summit , PA 18411
For more information, please contact the Admissions office at 800.451.7664 (within the U.S. ) or 570.586.2400 ext. 9389 (outside the U.S. ). You can also email us at email@example.com.
Note: Application materials become the property of Baptist Bible College. In order to satisfy the requirements of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, once submitted, these materials cannot be returned, transferred, or duplicated for use at other institutions.
Baptist Bible College admits students without regard to race, color, physical handicap, and national or ethnic origin. If you think you will require special accommodation for facilities and/or academic assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...