FINANCIAL AID » Online Education
An excellent, biblical education at BBC&S is an important and affordable investment. Many kinds of financial aid are available to help cover the cost of your education. The following information will guide you in finding the aid you need to make your education as inexpensive as possible.
1. Complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
2. Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the federal processor after completion of your FAFSA.
3. Respond immediately to requests for documentation.
4. Research and apply for outside grants and scholarship.
5. Read your preliminary award letter.
6. Ask questions to the helpful staff of the Office of Student Financial Services.
Documents & Forms
• Guide to Costs and Financial Aid
• Fee Schedule
• Forms (FAFSA, loans, tuition validation)
• Student Billing and Payment Policies
• Student Lending Code of Conduct
• Seminary Tuition Comparison of Masters Degree Programs
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...