DISTANCE LEARNING » Costs
Your capacity to serve and lead can be directly related to your level of higher education.
Online courses at Baptist Bible College will give you the tools you need to grow spiritually and lead others. Our classes are affordable and relevant.
Tuition: $310 per credit hour.
Get details for dual-enrolled high school students here.
A tuition-free option for qualified students is available under BBC’s powerful Tuition Relief Plan. Learn more here.
BBC provides a reduced rate for students who desire to complete their degree exclusively online. Students who combine online courses with traditional classroom courses will be billed according to the regular tuition fee schedule and are not eligible for reduced rates.
Several options are available to pay part or all of your educational costs. Our Student Financial Services group can assist you.
Office of Student Financial Services
Baptist Bible College
538 Venard Road
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
570.586.2400 and 800.451.7664, option 3
In addition, some school district can pay all or part of the cost of classes for high school students taking courses for both college and high school credit. Check with your individual school district for details or contact Student Financial Services. Federal and state aid is not available to high school students.
Charges are payable at registration. If you are unable to pay the entire amount then, the total can be broken into five monthly payments. The first payment will be due on the date of registration.
Questions about payment dates and student finances should be directed to the BBC Business Office (570.585.9211).
Many grants and other programs can assist you. Here are some possibilities:
|Grants||Eligibility||Annual Amount||Applications||Application Deadline|
|Pell Grant||- Need
- Eligible program
|$574 - $5,645||- FAFSA**||June 30, 2014|
|Pennsylvania State Grant||- Pennsylvania Resident
- Enrolled at Least Half-Time
- Eligible Program
|$1,008 - $3,952
|- FAFSA**||May 1, 2014|
|Other State Grants
(CT, DE, MA, OH, RI, VT, WV)
|- State Resident
- Eligible program
- Varies by state
- State application (if required)
|Vocational Rehabilitation||- Varies||Up to $3,500||- PA Residents
- All others contact Regional Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
|Veterans / Military Benefits||- Varies||Varies||- Contact Regional VA Office
- Notify BBC Office of Student Financial Services
|Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant||- Need||$500 - $1,000||- FAFSA**||May 1, 2014|
|Federal Work Study||- Application
- Job placement
- Not every student who makes an application and qualified will be placed.
|Varies||- FAFSA**||July 1, 2014|
The following links will lead you to websites with information about available financial aid. Apply for as many for which you are eligible.
Use this list as a starting point, but do not limit yourself to just these websites. Do some research. You will find much is available for you.
Planning Tools and Calculators
- American Education Services (AES) - Account access for your loan information
- Calculators from PHEAA - Good tool to budget for success, plan for saving, know your monthly loan repayment.
- College.gov - Good source for college information
- Fast Web - Search for scholarships
- Finaid.org - Guide to financial aid
- Mortgage Loan.com - College savings calculator tool
- Peterson's Guide
- PHEAA - Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- The College Board
- U.S. Department of Education
- Wired Scholar - Search for scholarship
- Department of Education PIN Registration
- FAFSA on the Web - Apply for FAFSA via the web
- Federal (Title IV) School Code Search - Find your school's code
- NASFAA - National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- NSLC - National Student Loan Clearinghouse
- NSLDS Student Access - Review your Stafford Loan aggregate amount
- PASFAA - Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Organizations for Financial Aid
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...