BBC: Christian Bible College Academics – Degree Completion Program
If youíre halfway or more to earning your bachelorís degree, BBC offers you a convenient, flexible way to finish.
Having a BBC degree will give you broader career options, greater earning power, and wider abilities to serve God wherever He leads you.
It matters where you earn your degree.
Earning a BBC degree will equip you to better serve and lead your family, your co-workers, and your community with a well-developed Christian worldview. BBC is fully accredited and its professors build into your life and ministries.
Our Degree Completion program can be tailored to your needs.
- Take all classes online if you choose.
- Take elective courses you choose rather than specific courses. This allows you to select from a pool of courses to meet requirements and match your interests.
Watch a video about the Degree Completion program here.
If you are interested in earning a masterís degree at the same time you are finishing up the Degree Completion program, our Accelerated Graduate Degree program may be for you.
Questions? Contact Admissions at email@example.com or 800.451.7664.
The First Step
We will evaluate your prior learning and life experience to determine what youíve already done that will meet degree requirements.
- Prior Learning. We review college transcripts for courses that can count toward your degree. We also consider other college equivalent experiences, including Continuing Education Units, military experience, hours of study resulting in professional certifications, and more.
- Life Experience. We review work experience, knowledge, and competency. A portfolio assessment is done to determine what non-classroom experience may be applicable toward your undergraduate degree.
After the review, weíll work with you to develop a plan to complete your studies.
Learn more about our evaluation of Prior Learning Experience here
Earning Your Degree
Your classes will satisfy the requirements for a 120 credit hour undergraduate bachelor's degree.
You need to earn at least 30 credit hours through BBC. You may need to take more than 30 hours, depending on how much of your prior learning can apply toward your degree.
The balance includes:
- Three required classes: Principles of Bible Study, Theology IV, and Theology V
- At least nine classes among a menu of Bible, theology, and church ministry courses.
- Other course options that fit your needs and goals to complete the balance of credits needed.
Download a copy of degree requirements here.
See a list of current classes here.
Minimum Admission Requirements
To qualify, you must:
• Be 25 or older.
• Have already completed 60 college credits.
You can take advantage of all federal and state aid available to eligible undergraduates, such as Pell Grants.
Student Financial Services can assist you in this process.
We Can Tell You More about the benefits of the Degree Completion Program.
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...