BBC: Christian Bible College Campus Life | Student Leadership Council
The Student Leadership Council is an active and influential group of executive officers and representatives elected by the student body.
SLC was established to promote a high quality of spiritual life, scholarship, leadership, and fellowship. SLC serves the school by coordinating student activities, enriching the relationship between students and staff, and cultivating a spirit of cooperation and growth in the BBC community. Both class and residence hall organizations are governed by SLC.
The SLC 2012-2013 Executive Team
Josh Mowers– President
Zachary Bordas– Vice-President
Amy Mills– Secretary
Julie Mecler– Treasurer
Scott Cleveland – Executive Representative
Kasey Gresock – Executive Representative
Matthew 22:37-38, John 17:20-23, Acts 2:42-47, Romans 12:11, Matthew 11:12
“SLC exists to help students become servant leaders who passionately love God, unify in community, and serve compassionately to advance God’s Kingdom on earth.”
Romans 11:36, Acts 4:32, Philippians 2:4-5, John 17:20-21
- We value Jesus Christ – “from Him, through Him, and to Him are all things.”
- We value Community among the student body, following Christ through service.
- We value Servant Leadership in the setting of Student Leadership Council.
- We value Teamwork so that we reach our full potential as teammates.
- We value Quality – pursuing excellence and wise stewardship of our resources.
- We value Creativity that flows from our Almighty Creator.
- Spiritual Life – We will help everyone around us become more like Christ.
- Participation – We will be encouraging, engaging, and active in student life.
- Leadership Training – We will learn as much as we can about servant leadership.
- Evaluation – We will survey, critique, review, and report to the Administration.
- Campus Unity – We will enhance community through love and service.
- Campus Spirit – We will create positive energy for our athletics and our school.
To learn more, call 570.585.9311 or email email@example.com.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...