BBC: Christian Bible College Campus Life | Residence Hall Life
Your college experience will be largely defined by the relationships you develop. Our residence halls are specifically designed to provide an environment where positive, God-honoring relationships can form and prosper.
Each hall consists of three floors. Each floor is composed of three-bedroom, one-bath suites housing six students. The suites create a small, comfortable place where you can form friendships and practice the valuable life-skill of living compatibly with others.
Each floor houses a Resident Assistant, a spiritually mature upperclassman who is available to assist fellow students.. In addition, a Resident Director occupies a middle-floor apartment in each residence hall. The Resident Director is dedicated to ministry among the approximately 50 students that live in his or her dorm.
Residence Hall Objectives
The unique design and exceptional leadership of our residence halls enables them to successfully:
- Assist new students in orientation to college life.
- Provide students with clean, comfortable, and functional housing.
- Create an environment conducive to maximum academic achievement.
- Help each student develop a sense of individual responsibility and self-discipline.
- Give opportunities for spiritual growth and fellowship.
- Assist students through non-professional consultation for personal problems, study habits, etc.
- Enable students to get involved in significant extracurricular activities.
- Allow opportunities for faculty to interact informally with students.
- Promote a feeling of unity within each hall and one of fun-spirited competition between halls.
- Display and endorse a healthy attitude in relation to school policies and programs.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...