CAMPUS LIFE » RESIDENCE HALL LIFE » Loescher Hall
Family: Wife – Sherry
Children – Katherine Anne
Number of years as director: 2013-2014 will be Ted’s 20th year as a Resident Director.
Ted Boykin is an Associate Dean of Students at BBC. He has been at the college for 25 years, serving for 18 as a Resident Director and Campus Counselor. Prior to becoming Associate Dean, Ted taught Bible, Theology, Greek, and Counseling classes. He spent nine years as RD of Christen Dorm (seven years single and two married), and has now been Loescher’s RD for six years. Ted is known for his love for students and his passion to see them grow spiritually. His ministry through teaching, counseling, discipling, and spiritual conversations is known and remembered in the many places around the world where BBC students from the past two decades have gone.
History of Loescher
Dr. Friedie Loescher, a 1959 alumnus, served in a number of top leadership and teaching capacities throughout some of the BBC’s most formative years. Dr. Loescher continues to be active in the direction of the school and influential in the lives of its students. Loescher Hall is named in his honor.
- Under Mr. Boykin’s direction, Loescher Hall has grown into a dynamic community of guys that actively pursue God together.
- Loescher is known for its diverse group of guys among whom everyone is loved and accepted.
- Loescher Hall includes a projector television for movie nights and sports events, heated tile bathroom floors, and air conditioning for hot days in the fall and spring.
- The guys of Loescher also host one of campus’ most well attended socials: “Friedie Night Live.”
- The Boykin’s are known for hosting fun parties. “Mama B.” makes her famous hot wings for the dorm’s Super Bowl party, and provides nachos and chips for Cinco de Mayo. The Boykins jump on every opportunity to get together with students and just enjoy one another’s company, helping make Loescher a great place to be for good times on campus.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...