CAMPUS LIFE » RESIDENCE HALL LIFE » Fletcher Hall
Family: Husband – David
Children – Kaylee
Number of years as director: 2014-2015 will be Kristi's third year as Resident Director.
Kristi grew up in Goshen, Indiana, and graduated from Elkhart Baptist Christian School. She graduated from BBC with her two-year secretarial degree, and then decided to return to earn her four-year Bible degree with an emphasis in English Education. After graduation, she worked in the athletics department for 13 years until her daughter was born. During that time, she coached cheerleading for 11 years. Since then she has worked part-time for both the Alumni and Distance Education Departments. She presently serves as Chair of the Office Administration program where she oversees the internship program and teaches part-time—mainly the Microsoft Office classes (Word, Excel, Access & Outlook). She is also presently working on her Master of Education degree.
In her spare time, Kristi loves to garage sale, read, and spend time with friends and family. She is an avid sports fan—mainly Nebraska football, though married a Steelers, Red Sox, and Tar Heels fan. She also enjoys music and plays the piano. She and her family attend Heritage Baptist Church. As a family, they enjoy time at the lake and time outdoors. She loves watching her girls in their many activities and spending time with them in the dorm.
History of Fletcher
Elizabeth B. Fletcher served as one of Baptist Bible Seminary’s original full-time professors. Though she filled many roles throughout her years at BBS, her greatest contribution was in the area of missions. Known as a strict but deeply compassionate teacher, Miss Fletcher was loved and respected by her students and fellow faculty members as well. She retired in 1956 after 25 years of service. Fletcher Hall is named in her honor.
Fast Facts (all new)
- Fletcher enjoys a monthly dorm breakfast on Saturday morning which includes pancakes, bacon & a movie.
- The favorite dorm game is telephone Pictionary.
- At Homecoming, the girls of Fletcher sell “Fletcher Franks” and Cinnabon rolls.
- Ladies are very involved in extra curricular activities including school dramas and musical groups. We also represent on all the women’s sports teams—tennis, cross country, soccer, volleyball, basketball & softball.
- Dorm Christmas traditions include cutting down a live tree, senior ornaments, a mug exchange, and viewing the light display at Nay Aug Park.
- This past year residents started a tradition of making fleece tie blankets for the local rescue mission.
- The dorm theme for 2014-2015 will be from I Corinthians—“Love Is…”
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...