CAMPUS LIFE » RESIDENCE HALL LIFE » Commons Hall
Originally from New Jersey, Marilyn grew up in a very close-knit supportive family. She came to BBC as a sophomore and returned after graduation to work on her Masterís degree in counseling. She feels very blessed to have been given the opportunity to serve as an RD. She enjoys connecting with others in the community and currently works with behavioral needs children. In her free time, she likes to read, bake, and spend time with others. She also enjoys learning and using opportunities to teach. She is passionate about seeing change and transformation in her girls and enjoys being involved in their lives.
History of Commons
Harold Commons joined Baptist Bible Seminary’s executive committee in 1933. A year later he was unanimously elected the seminary’s second President, an office that he held until 1936. President Commons’ intense convictions were complimented by his spirit of humility. Known for his compassion and approachability, he was well-loved by both his students and fellow faculty members. Commons Hall is so-named in recognition of his valued contribution during some of the school’s most formative years.
- The Commons dorm theme this year is ďEmbrace the JourneyĒ, focusing on the walk that God allows us to have.
- The girls of Commoní love to celebrate life. They enjoy havng celebrations for holidays, birthdays, and any other events they can think of.
- Commonsí girls believe in investing in each otherís lives in order to help deepen their personal relationships with Christ. They can often be found serving and praying for one another.
- The girls this year are excited to see how God works and how they can learn from other people.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...