ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS »Pre-Seminary
PREPARE TO LEAD
Churches and ministries need leaders who are willing to dig deep into God’s Word. The Pre-Seminary major equips you to successfully continue your spiritual and intellectual preparation for ministry at a graduate school or seminary.
For you, college is just the beginning. You love studying, learning, and pushing yourself to discovery and success. You are driven by a desire to study and teach the Scriptures.
Building your intellect
You like to be prepared for any situation, so you’re ready to work hard and gain experience in order to serve the Lord to the fullest.
Start building your intellect and laying a solid foundation for your education as your prepare for seminary-level work and ultimately, service in the church.
Meet Dr. William Higley, Professor and Dean of the School of Global Ministries.
"My prayer for my students is that they would grow to love God and people, and as a result of their BBC experience, be better equipped to serve both."
YOU WILL LEARN TO ...
- Articulate a biblical Christian worldview.
- Connect theological truths to everyday situations.
- Translate the biblical languages of Hebrew and Greek.
- Discuss and evaluate world philosophies.
YOU WILL LEAVE BBC WITH ...
- A solid educational foundation for seminary training.
- Fundamental concepts and knowledge of Bible and theology.
- A mastery of biblical languages that many seminaries require.
QUICK FACTS ...
- 125 credits
- In addition to 42 credits of Bible and theology, you will take 14 credits in biblical languages (Greek and Hebrew).
- Twelve credits of electives allow you to study what interests you.
YOU COULD BE A ...
COURSES INCLUDE ...
- Medieval Philosophy
- Hebrew Readings
- Modern Western Philosophy
- New Testament Greek Exegesis
SEE MORE IN OUR COLLEGE CATALOG.
For questions or more information, contact Dr. Bill Higley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...