ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS » Office Administration
The pastor or CEO can’t do everything by himself. Every ministry or business has a team of people working together to run smoothly and efficiently. The Office Administration major gives you the tools you need to be a professional office whiz.
You’re a detail-oriented person and a master multi-tasker. Finding and coordinating all the parts of the puzzle energizes you, and you’re good at it. You enjoy working behind the scenes, because you know you are part of something bigger than yourself. That’s what motivates you.
As an Office Administration major, you will transform into a competent professional, with practical skills and knowledge for your field. You’ll be an essential part of something huge and world-changing.
You Will Learn to ...
- Master cutting-edge software and technology.
- Communicate professionally and efficiently.
- Manage and complete heavy-duty information processing tasks.
- Create high-quality products for ministries and businesses.
You will leave BBC with ...
- Advanced office administration expertise.
- Principles and practical skills for administration.
- The knowledge and ability to implement Christian interpersonal skills in the workplace.
- Competence in office management and teamwork.
- 129 credits.
- Two office practicums, one in a Christian ministry environment, are tailored to your interests.
- Practicums provide on-the-job training and real office situations.
- A large percentage of graduates find employment shortly after graduation.
You Could Be A ...
- Church or business office manager
- Christian or public school office administrator
- Office professional at a mission or social agency
- Team Manager
- Professional in bookkeeping, receiving, and clerical roles
Document Production/Machine Transcription
Human Relations in the Office
What they Say ...
“The Office Administration program taught me how to communicate well, not just on paper but in everyday conversation. This is a major component of my job, and I appreciate the guidance I received in this area. The skills gained in this program are not only valuable, they also provide many options for work.”
-Alison Klem, BBC graduate, Associate Agent for State Farm Insurance in Chesapeake, VA.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...