ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS » Business Administration
Get down to business
Business as usual does not change lives. Getting down to business for Christ does, making an exponential difference in the world.
Get the tools you need to have an eternal impact on people, cities, and even countries. Through powerful classes—taught by professors with extensive experience in the business world—you will be prepared for local church, para-church, and other opportunities.
A Vision for Your Future
You are a big-picture person. You have a vision for serving people in life-changing ways. Your greatest desire is to influence your culture for Christ, bringing hope to a hurting world.
Your degree will take you around the world or across town, leading businesses and ministries that change the world.
LEARN TO ...
- Lead biblically in American and other cultures.
- Represent Christ well to other leaders in the business sphere.
- Ignite spiritual change in the workplace, leadership circles, or politics.
- Serve with integrity in all types of venues.
LEAVE BBC WITH ...
- Leadership skills for business and ministry administration.
- Biblical and ethical foundations for work in the marketplace.
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of business fundamentals.
QUICK FACTS ...
- 133 credits
- Includes a senior-year internship tailored to your career goals and interests.
- Prepares you to pursue an M.B.A. after graduation.
YOU COULD BE A ...
- Business Administrator
- Christian School Superintendent
- Executive Pastor
- Camp/mission Director
COURSES INCLUDE ...
- Business Ethics
- Corporation Finance
- Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Management and Organization
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
SEE MORE IN OUR COLLEGE CATALOG.
For questions or more information, contact Delana Durough at firstname.lastname@example.org.
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...