ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS » Business Administration
Business as usual does not change lives. Getting down to business for Christ does, making an exponential difference in the world. Get the tools you need to have an eternal impact on people, cities, and even countries. Through powerful classes—taught by professors with extensive experience in the business world—you will be prepared for local church, para-church, and other opportunities.
You are a big-picture person. You have a vision for serving people in life-changing ways. Your dream might be to open a bakery or to own the New York Yankees. Your greatest desire is to influence your culture for Christ, bringing hope to a hurting world.
Your degree will take you around the world or across town, leading businesses and ministries that change the world.
Watch a video here.
Abigail Weibe, a Business Administration student, is experiencing a big dream come true at a Walt Disney World internship.
“This program is a great ‘umbrella’ for the work force. It is broad enough that you learn all different aspects of the business field, which is very helpful. BBC has definitely molded me into a mature and professional businesswoman.”
Read about Abigail here.
You will learn to ...
- Lead biblically in American and other cultures.
- Represent Christ well to other leaders in the business sphere.
- Ignite spiritual change in the workplace, leadership circles, or politics.
- Serve with integrity in all types of venues.
You will leave BBC with ...
- Leadership skills for business and ministry administration.
- Biblical and ethical foundations for work in the marketplace.
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of business fundamentals.
- 133 credits
- Includes a senior-year internship tailored to your career goals and interests.
- Prepares you to pursue an M.B.A. after graduation.
You Could Be A ...
- Business Administrator
- Christian School Superintendent
- Executive Pastor
- Camp Director
- Missions Business Administrator (Home or Field)
- Missions Hospital Executive
- Business Leader in closed-access nations
- College or University Administrator
Principles of Management and Organization
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Meet Delana Durough, an assistant professor in the Business Administration program, who has been in business around the world.
Read about Delana here.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...