ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS » Accelerated Pastoral
MAKE AN IMPACT
This tailored program allows you to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a Master of Divinity in only five years .
You will combine undergraduate, Seminary, and real workplace experience through this powerful option.
The Accelerated Pastoral program prepares you for worldwide Christian ministry. Through balanced content and communications, and a careful arrangement of courses, students gain the knowledge and experience necessary to make an impact on the world for Christ.
A one-year hands-on internship rounds out your education, giving your practical work experience in a ministry role alongside sound pastoral leaders.
Get where you need to go
This accelerated program may be for you if you have a passion for ministry, a heart for people, and feel God is leading you to become a pastor. The call of the pastorate is a heavily faceted responsibility, and you know you need to be well prepared in a variety of areas.
The Accelerated Pastoral program can take where you want to go, and give you what you will need to be affective when you get there.
Meet Dr. Bill Higley, Dean of the School of Global Ministries.
LEARN TO ...
- Use root languages (Hebrew and Greek) to understand the Bible in the pursuit of knowledge and ministry development.
- Present the gospel in an appropriate biblical and cultural manner.
- Develop the character and spiritual life necessary for successful ministry leadership.
LEAVE BBC WITH ...
- Communication and biblical exposition skills needed to effectively teach scripture.
- Leadership and administrative skills necessary to plan, cast vision, administrate, and lead people in accomplishing tasks.
-The skills needed to serve as a pastor and biblical counselor.
QUICK FACTS ...
- Earn two degrees, a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Divinity, in five years of study.
- Get hands-on experience through a one-year internship.
COURSES INCLUDE ...
- Expository Preaching
- Dynamics of Spiritual Growth
- Greek Exegetical Methods
- Pastoral Counseling
- Theology and Practice of Worship
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
SEE MORE IN OUR COLLEGE CATALOG.
For questions or more information, contact Dr. Bill Higley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...