ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS » Accelerated Counseling
This focused program allows you to earn two degrees in five years. Graduates gain both Bachelor of Science in Counseling and Master of Science in Counseling degrees.
The Accelerated Counseling program is attractive to those who recognize the deep needs of people. If your heart for people has given you the desire to counsel, and your knowledge of the truth tells you the Bible has answers that will meet any need, this tailored program is for you.
The Accelerated Counseling program is designed for students with a strong academic background able and motivated to study at the graduate level.
People need to know
The pain and scars that often come from living in a sinful world can take their toll. Many people struggle to break free from the emotional and spiritual weight that sin and suffering cause. God’s word is sufficient to meet our needs.
People need to know; they need your counsel.
Meet Lynelle Buchanan, Associate Professor and Chair of the Counseling Department.
LEARN TO ...
- Articulate a biblical worldview as it relates to counseling philosophy and methodology.
- Use knowledge and skills to develop and grow your counseling abilities.
- Research and write professionally on a research topic.
- Demonstrate personal awareness and/or growth in psycho-social and spiritual development.
LEAVE BBC WITH ...
- The qualifications needed to effectively assist people in difficulty.
- The ability to blend biblical principles with learned people-helping skills, allowing you to be a spiritual encouragement to those in need.
- An academic foundation to pursue doctoral studies or certification as a professional counselor.
QUICK FACTS ...
- Become prepared to pursue licensure and/or certification.
- Earn two degrees in five years
- Counseling practicum provides training and experience in real counseling situations.
YOU COULD BE A ...
- Counselor at a counseling center or ministry
- Staff Counselor at a church, camp, or other organization
- Counselor or staff support for human services organization
COURSES INCLUDE ...
- Biblical Theology of Counseling
- Methods of Biblical Change
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Theology and Practice of Worship
SEE MORE IN OUR COLLEGE CATALOG.
For questions or more information, contact Lynelle Buchanan at email@example.com.
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...