ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS » Office Administration (A.A.)
Office professionals are an essential part to every business, organization, or ministry. Administration teams work together to make organizations run smoothly and efficiently. The two-year Office Administration major prepares you with the knowledge and experience you need to step into a professional career.
You think realistically and are able to see the practical needs of a project. You are detail-oriented. You’re good at coordinating all the parts of the puzzle, and that energizes you. You enjoy working behind the scenes, because you know that you are part of something bigger than yourself.
Get the tools you need to help businesses and ministries change the world.
You will learn to:
- - Communicate professionally and effectively.
- Navigate cutting-edge technology and software.
- Direct and manage administrative projects.
- Create sharp products for businesses and ministries.
You will leave BBC with:
- Practical skills and principles for administration.
- Interpersonal skills for working in an office.
- Hands-on experience in an office setting.
- Confidence in heavy-duty information processing.
- 61 credits
- Two office practicums, one in a Christian ministry environment, are tailored to your interests. Practicums provide on-the-job training and real office situations.
- A large percentage of graduates find employment shortly after graduation.
You Could Be A ...
- Ministry or business office professional
- Professional in bookkeeping, receiving and clerical roles
- Camp office administrator
- Administrative assistant
Document Production/Machine Transcription
Computer Applications in Christian Office
Human Relations in the Office
What They Say ...
“Along with the wide variety of things I learned, I also greatly appreciated the applicability of those things in real life. I worked for a financial advisor right out of school and was asked to perform many tasks. There was nearly nothing that I didn’t feel well prepared for in the way of administration, and that relieved a great amount of stress as I learned things specific to that office.”
-Alicia King, 2012 graduate of the Office Administration A.A. from Harper Woods, MI.
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
- Overview Page
- Estimated Costs
- Net Price Calculator
- Grants & Scholarships
- Resources and Forms
- Guide to Awards
- Terms & Conditions
- FAFSA Verification
- Billing & Payment
- Gainful Employment
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...