ACADEMICS » DEGREES & MAJORS »Business Administration (A.A.)
GET THE RIGHT TOOLS
The world is in need of business leaders with integrity and high morals. The Associate of Arts in Business Administration gives you the tools you need to lead competently and ethically. The powerful classes, mentoring from experienced business professionals, and practical knowledge equip you to impact people for Christ—on small and large scales—through local church, para-church, and other business organizations.
Be an influence
You dream of changing the world through business organizations. You understand the importance of worldview in the business world; you thrive on engaging with people who see the world differently than you. You see the world marketplace as a mission field, and your heart is determined to live out the love of Christ wherever you go.
Get the training and confidence you need to influence the world for Christ.
YOU WILL LEARN TO ...
- Articulate a Christian worldview.
- Communicate competently in the business world.
- Lead ethically and with integrity.
- Organize and manage business teams.
YOU WILL LEAVE BBC WITH ...
- Strong biblical convictions and worldview.
- Basic knowledge of Bible and theology.
- Hands-on experience and skills for business administration.
QUICK FACTS ...
- 63 credits
- The two-year program includes business electives to tailor your education to your passions and needs.
YOU COULD BE A ...
- Local church ministry leader
- Christian School Business Administrator
- Camp Director
- For-profit and non-for-profit business leader
- Office administrator for a missions organization
COURSES INCLUDE ...
- Financial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management and Organization
- Business Law
- Corporation Finance
SEE MORE IN OUR COLLEGE CATALOG.
For questions or more information, contact Delana Durough at firstname.lastname@example.org.
online classes, degrees, adult learners...
apply online, admissions, schedule a visit...
- Overview Page
- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Visit the Campus
- Online Campus Tour
- Degree Completion Program
- Tuition Relief Plan
- International Students
- Dual Enrollment
student links, forms, resources...
campus tour, about the area, security...
fast facts, vision and mission, directions...
programs of study, faculty, accreditation...
calendar, residence hall life, spiritual life...
costs, scholarships & grants, resources...
news, scores, schedules, awards...
career services, transcripts, community...
help students today...
Navigate to other BBC&S websites...