April 2013 Update
Andy & Diane Large (1974)
Dear Partners in Ministry,
We consider you our partners in ministry because without your prayers and support we couldn’t be here. Thank you so much for making it possible for us to be serving the Lord here in Nicaragua.
“The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.” (Psalms 19:7) In God’s Word we have everything we need to heal and transform the soul – to make us wise unto salvation and sanctification! May we be more diligent in studying it, meditating on it, and applying its principles in our own lives and in our counsel to others.
Some real causes for rejoicing this month:
• We are thankful for one church’s increase in our support and one new supporter added this past month.
• Praise the Lord that Dad Bond’s blood sugar is under better control now.
• Diane is now able to take courses online from the Baptist Seminary in Lima towards her Master’s degree in Biblical Counseling. The courses taken so far have been very helpful in the ministry.
• Praise God for well attended church events and the Easter Sunrise Service at the ECC Church.
Please help us in praying for the following:
1. Please pray for the Lord’s continued guidance in our ministry. We want to do only what He wants us to do always.
2. Please pray that God would provide funds so that we can see our accounts in the black again, especially our ministry account, which is $5,000 behind.
3. This month of April we will be reaching out to junior age children through the “Junior Sky Team” program, which will be held every Saturday afternoon in April. Please pray that God would use it to the salvation of the unsaved children who attend.
4. Please pray for Brenda Solorzano as she is back in Managua to establish a Crisis Pregnancy Center. Pray that God will provide the right building and location for this Center, support for Brenda, people He has chosen to partner with her and guidance for Brenda as she trains volunteers from the local churches to help in this great ministry of reaching ladies who are in crisis with the Gospel and with counsel from God’s Word. Several cities in Nicaragua need these centers.
5. Please continue praying for property and a pastor for the ECC Baptist Church.
6. Pray for wisdom in counseling a couple who are having difficulties in their marriage and for God’s working in their hearts and lives. They need to come to salvation in Christ first.
“Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name. He is thy praise, and he is thy God, who hath done for thee these great and awe-inspiring things which thine eyes have seen.” (Deut. 10:20,21) Thanks so much for partnering with us in serving our Great and Awesome God!
Andy and Diane Large
Return to the Prayer & Praise List