December 2012 Update
Doug & Karen Phillips (1991)
Blessings of 2012
* We saw the rest of our needed support come in so we could return to Ukraine.
* We enjoyed the time spent with family and friends in Florida and Pennsylvania.
* Traveling and spending time with family in PA in April-May and later in August and September.
* Our return to the field in May of 2012.
* Our regional conference in Bulgaria in September, so very refreshing and encouraging!
* Two of us with letters of invitation were able to get our visas in October in Moldova.
* Our second return to Ukraine in October 2012.
* The testing phase of the first 12 lessons of BCF Self Confrontation manual was completed by the middle of November.
* We are now the legal owners of our apartment. This was one of the steps necessary to be able to obtain temporary residency.
* The two of us received our temporary residence permits!
**Now that we have our temporary residence, we have to get a few necessary stamps for the permits, and then we need to work on Katie’s visa and temporary residence.
**Final reading for chapters 7-12 of BCF Self-Confrontation manual.
**Wisdom for the decisions Katie needs to make about college or work after she graduates in June 2013.
**Luke’s spiritual needs.
**Karen’s mom has been ill since November with bronchitis which is made worse by her COPD.
Thank you so much for your faithful prayers and support of our ministry. You are part of our partnership team, and we appreciate you so much! May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!
Because of His Great Love,
Doug, Karen and Katie Phillips
Return to the Prayer & Praise List