September 2012 Update
Jeff & Christie Lothamer (1998)
Dear Prayer Partners,
Over the past month we've crossed a few milestones. First, July 19 was our one year anniversary of living in the UK. We praise God for his faithfulness in establishing us in our community and in this new culture. Second, on August 9 I turned 40. Christie surprised me by assembling a group of friends, including some of our sojourning friends, at my favorite restaurant in town to celebrate. It was a wonderful night. I'm also happy to report a couple of answers to prayer. The day before our 1 year anniversary Christie and I passed our driving tests and now have official UK driving licenses. Both of us felt that the tests were not as hard as we had been told and experienced test examiners that were very encouraging and supportive. Also, The new Reign website is up. Thank you for praying for Christie. She did a fantastic job. Check it out at www.reignministries.co.uk. We praise God.
Please continue to pray for the following request:
• Pray for the team to take the next step towards UNITY - as a church team we meet this Wednesday about some significant issues relating to direction and mission. Please pray for that meeting and ongoing discussions that the Holy Spirit would guide and direct our team in unity and wisdom.
• Pray for God to send us more Christian couples who are leadership material to join us on mission to make disciples in Bicester.
• Lets ask God to bring one of our neighbours to faith within in the next year.
• Pray for Jeff as he finishes up his first year of Elder training for THE CROWDED HOUSE...getting very close to finishing.
• Pray for Christie as she prepares to teach a class this fall. The topic is Theodicy: God's character in light of evil and suffering.
We are grateful to each one of you, we couldn't do this without you. The work here is challenging and we need God to show His power- so keep praying!
Jeff & Christie
Return to the Prayer & Praise List