ALUMNI ASSOCIATION - Be a Part of the Family
God has chosen to use appreciative and supportive alumni and friends to uphold and advance BBC&S and its mission. These significant groups are valued contributors to the school through their lives and resources.
BBC&S is blessed by each of them. They are the ones who are doing some of the following:
- Directing prospective students to the College, Graduate School and Seminary
- Speaking to others on behalf of the school, in both formal and informal settings
- Volunteering for campus projects
- Providing hospitality for BBC&S ministry teams, speakers and groups
- Giving a gift to the school
- Attending campus events during both the school year and summer months
- Mentoring a current student and/or alumnus
- Leading exemplary lives before their families and a watching world
- Modeling the character qualities and the life values learned at the school
- Transporting prospective students, parents and contributors to campus
- Functioning as a gatekeeper to potential contributors
- Serving on a BBC&S board, task force or committee
- Sharing employment/ministry opportunities with the Alumni Career Services department
- Advancing the local church and The Great Commission
We sincerely thank God for each of you. You not only validate the reason for the school's existence but ensure that it will be a viable force in training future spiritual leadership.
You are a vital part of the BBC&S family and it is our prayer the Lord will enhance, enrich and truly bless your life. It is our joy to serve you. On behalf of the students, staff, administration, and faculty, please accept our sincere and heartfelt thanks for your commitment to the school and its mission.